Technical Support Representative
Spectrum is now hiring a Technical Support Representative.
As a Technical Support Representative you will perform technical support on all Charter core products, including digital cable, residential HSD, and digital phone. You will escalate issues to the next level of support as according to the escalation matrix.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Associate's degree in related field preferred.
• 1 year previous help desk support experience preferred.
• Networking experience will be beneficial.
• Basic working knowledge of terminal related equipment (Hubs, Routers, switches, servers and various networking components).
• Current working knowledge or familiarity of latest technologies, networking equipment, and tools.
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
• Respond to customer complaints in a professional manner.
• Attempt to resolve complaints successfully in accordance with established guidelines.
• Inform management of all unresolved complaints.
• Respond to customer inquiries via e-mail and telephone, or in-person as necessary.
• Save customers from disconnecting services whenever possible.
• Strong PC hardware and software skills (the ability to troubleshoot all aspects of a PC).
• Excellent communication skills required.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.