Sorry, this job has expired.
401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Are you a self-starter, with a passion for success, great people skills, and a willingness to learn? This is an exciting opportunity to enter the technology and entertainment world as part of Spectrum. We offer exceptional career mobility and combined with our superior products, reputation for service, and the more than 12 million potential new customers within our network's reach, makes now a great time to join us!
At Spectrum, we value our employees and recognize outstanding individual contributions. As part of our Spectrum Community Solutions team, you will be rewarded for your performance AND receive a steady salary. The more you sell, the closer you become to realizing an unlimited earning potential!
If you enjoy being on the go and out of the office, where you will have the opportunity to "own your day" every day, while meeting new people and educating them on all the great services and products Spectrum provides, this is the ideal position for you. You'll also find the freedom, entrepreneurial nature and unlimited earning potential of this role very appealing if you're self-motivated, independent, and goal-oriented.
• Guaranteed base salary plus commission.
• Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision.
• 401(k) plan with company match.
• Free and discounted Spectrum cable services.
• Career advancement opportunities.
• Fun & competitive work environment.
• An opportunity to grow your career at one of America’s top corporations.
To be successful in this position you should have:
• Experience in a customer service or sales role; sales experience is a plus.
• Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
• Valid driver’s license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record and use of a reliable personal vehicle.
• Motivation to sell door to door in assigned areas/properties.
• Ability to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions.
• Engaging communication skills to build relationships with property managers and prospective customers.
Apply today & get hired tomorrow!
Meet with our recruiter on Thursday, May 17th from 10am-5pm, to learn more about joining our community sales team.
Apply now for details.
Charter is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Charter is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different.