Customer Service Supervisor
Spectrum, located in Vancouver, WA is currently seeking a Customer Service Supervisor.
As the Customer Service Supervisor, you are responsible for the coaching and development of a team of call center representatives in a fast-paced, dynamic call center environment. You'll lead and provide feedback to aid representatives in accomplishing their key measures of success, including all activities that contribute to ensuring customers receive effortless and world class service.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Spectrum has adopted virtual mobile recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to “virtually” meeting you.
• At least 3 years of lead/supervisory experience, preferably of a team of 10 or more people
• Experience with customer relations, communications, and sales skills
• Knowledge of applicable products and services
• Knowledge of general accounting and billing procedures
• Good vision, including peripheral, and ability to adjust focus
• Must be patient, flexible, dependable and have an outstanding attendance record
• Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer and employee experience.
• Effectively lead a team of representatives by utilizing supervisory skills such as time management, planning, communication, and coaching skills.
• Monitor individual and team performance to ensure performance and quality standards are met or exceeded.
• Assist team with escalated customer issues.
• Ensure departmental standards regarding customer experience are met by regularly monitoring calls and performance metrics to provide feedback or coaching.
• Establish and maintain interdepartmental relationships to ensure alignment on all business initiatives.
• Develop staff to be more effective in their roles by providing ongoing coaching and on-the-job training.
• Handle department personnel issues, including performance reviews, counseling, and progressive disciplinary actions as needed.
• Ensure Kronos payroll system is properly accounted for and accurately updated for the team.
• Motivate and inspire others to action, utilizing effective leadership skills such as problem solving and team development.
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
• Ability to hire, evaluate, coach, and counsel direct reports regularly in the performance of their duties
• Ability to act with honesty and integrity
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
• Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
• Ability to supervise and motivate others
• Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, cable billing system, etc.)
• Ability to manage projects
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.