Customer Service Representative
Fond Du Lac, WI
Spectrum is America’s fastest-growing TV, Internet, and Voice company. Join us as we continue to grow and bring our services to our communities. We are now hiring Customer Service Representatives.
As positive problem-solvers, our Customer Service Billing Representatives’ day-to-day interactions make all the difference to customer satisfaction and to our success as a company. We know billing can sound complicated; that’s why we provide extensive training programs with dependable peer mentoring and coaching to ensure you'll feel comfortable and supported. You’ll join a strong team in a fun-loving office environment, and we’ll make sure you have everything you need to succeed.
We know that the best people to lead are those who have been down the same road before. That’s why most of our supervisors started as Customer Service Billing Representatives themselves, learning and growing with us. Eventually you too may lead and support your own enthusiastic team. On top of that, Spectrum offers benefits like education assistance and other programs to help you and your family thrive at all stages of life.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous customer service representative experience.
• Experience working in cable operations and/or telecommunications call center.
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation.
• Fielding questions.
• Processing orders.
• Updating account records.
• Staying current on all our newest technologies.
• Learn how and when to schedule a field visit and when to bring in support for challenging calls.
• Ability to effectively train and offer guidance to other representatives
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Are you eager to learn and ready for a new challenge? If you like to talk to customers and work on a computer in a lively environment, we’d like to talk about your future with Spectrum.
Apply Online - click on "Apply Now" and be directed to our online application. Requisition #223098BR.
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Spectrum.
Spectrum reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.