Customer Service Representatives
Sorry, this job has expired.
At Spectrum, we're committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.
As a customer service representative, you will provide basic customer support for Spectrum services, including handling billing inquiries and payments. You will establish and maintain professional and positive relationships with Spectrum customers and ensure that issues are addressed in a manner consistent with company policies and practices. The position works under general supervision.
You will be responsible for:
• Actively and consistently supporting all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
• Processing customer orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner
• Effectively presenting and discussing Spectrum products and services.
• Conveying an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding regarding services.
• Managing customer interactions professionally and efficiently.
• Effectively addressing customer questions, complaints and concerns within the scope of responsibility.
• Remaining current and knowledgeable on every aspect of supported product.
• Facilitating customer issue escalations to local management/support as required. Determining necessity for field visits.
At Spectrum, it's all about the customer's experience. Spectrum employees are cooperative, trustworthy, and resourceful. We are good neighbors to our employees, our customers and our communities. We value everyone! Join our growing and dynamic team today.
We have an excellent training and career progression program as well as great benefits, including Medical, Dental; 401K+generous company match; Retirement Accumulation Plan; Life Insurance; Tuition Reimbursement; Complimentary phone; internet and cable service (If you reside in a Spectrum service area); Vacation; Personal & Sick time; and an excellent training program.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience working in cable operations and/or telecommunications call center is a plus, but not required.
• Previous customer service representative experience is a plus, but not required.
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation
• Ability to effectively train and offer guidance to other representatives preferred
• Evening shifts + weekends
• Shifts could go as late as 1 or 2am
Apply online - Requisition Number 219205BR
Spectrum reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. Spectrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.