Customer Service Billing Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid vacation, Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Spectrum is now hiring Customer Service Billing Representatives.
The starting rate for this position is $15/hr with a defined career progression program available after 6 months of employment and shift differential opportunities depending on schedule.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Fielding questions.
• Processing orders.
• Updating account records.
• Staying current on all our newest technologies.
• Efficiently answering our customers questions concerning product pricing and billing statements.
It’s all about learning and growing.
This may be a new road for you, but the journey is all mapped out. You can trust our quick and thorough training plan to make you an expert on Spectrum's industry-leading products and services in about five weeks, taking home full pay for the time you spend learning. After your training is over we have peer mentors and dedicated coaching line always available if you have any questions.
All training schedules will start on or after 12P.
We know that the best people to lead are those who have been down the same road before. That’s why most of our supervisors started as Customer Service Billing Representatives themselves, learning and growing with us. Eventually you too may lead and support your own enthusiastic team. On top of that, Spectrum offers benefits like education assistance and other programs to help you and your family thrive at all stages of life.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous customer service representative experience.
• Experience working in cable operations and/or telecommunications call center.
• Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation.
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Ability to effectively train and offer guidance to other representatives is preferred.
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
If you like to talk to customers and work on a computer in a lively environment, we’d like to talk about your future with Spectrum. Our billing representatives bring it all together using knowledge of Spectrum’s offerings learned through our representative training program. We will teach you the skills you need to grow with us, to build relationships and to create a quality customer experience. Your reliability, integrity and flexibility make you a wonderful ambassador for the Spectrum brand.
Are you ready to join our team?
Apply online - see apply buttons
Requisition # 224910BR
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Spectrum reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.