Spectrum has an exciting opportunity for Customer Service professionals!
Our Customer Service Representatives provide basic customer support for Spectrum services, including handling billing inquiries and payments. Representatives establish and maintain professional and positive relationships with Spectrum customers, ensuring issues are addressed in a manner consistent with company policies and practices. This position works under general supervision.
We are looking for professionals with:
• Previous customer service representative experience.
• Experience working in cable operations and/or a telecommunications call center.
• The ability to effectively train and offer guidance to other representatives (preferred).
You will be responsible for:
• Actively and consistently supporting all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
• Processing customer orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
• Presenting and discussing Spectrum products and services.
• Conveying an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding of services.
• Managing customer interactions professionally and efficiently.
• Addressing customer questions, complaints and concerns within the scope of responsibility.
• Remaining current and knowledgeable on every aspect of supported product.
• Facilitating customer issue escalations to local management/support as required and determining the necessity for field visits.
• Accurately documenting customer account records based on actions taken.
• Fulfilling work schedules, as required.
• Participating in quality coaching sessions to ensure efficient and effective interactions with customers.
• Keeping supervisor informed of any work-related concerns.
We require you to:
• Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Read, write, speak and understand English.
• Handle multiple tasks.
• Have strong organizational and time management skills.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation.
More on Spectrum: Spectrum reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Spectrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.