Customer Support - Internet / Phone Repair
At Spectrum, it's all about the customer's experience. Spectrum employees are cooperative, trustworthy, and resourceful. We are good neighbors to our employees, our customers and our communities. We value everyone! Join our growing and dynamic team.
We are currently hiring full time Customer Support team members.
As part of our Customer Support team, you will provide basic customer support related to Spectrum services, including troubleshooting internet/phone issues and handling basic customer billing inquiries and payments. You must establish and maintain professional and positive relationships with customers on behalf of Spectrum and ensure that issues are addressed consistently with company policies and practices.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience providing basic technical support to external customers.
• Previous ACSR experience preferred.
• Experience working in cable operations and/or telecommunications call center preferred.
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation.
• Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
• Effectively present and discuss Spectrum products and services.
• Convey an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding regarding services.
• Manage customer customer questions, complaints and concerns professionally and efficiently.
• Remain current and knowledgeable on every aspect of supported product.
• Facilitate customer issue escalations to local management/support as required.
• Comply with company and call center policies and procedures.
• Accurately document customer account records based on actions taken.
• Fulfill work schedules as required.
• Participate in quality coaching sessions to ensure interactions with customers are efficient and effective.
• Keep supervisor informed of any work-related concerns.
Apply Online - Click on "Apply Now" and be directed to our online application. Requisition #219494BR.
Meet our recruiters every Wednesday in May between the hours of 9am-5pm. Click 'Apply now' for the address.
Spectrum reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Spectrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.